zpiderman zpiderman

Wow

Wow, dude that was crap. It's probably not going to get blammed because nothing gets blammed nowadays, but it's crap. There wasn't any audio, first of all, which could've made it better, but the animation was very poor, slow, repetitive, and boring. It dragged on, and should've ended way before it did. I can't give 0/10 stars, but I did vote 0. Try harder next time.

VoyageWaffle VoyageWaffle

A very good animation

Man, kudos man, this movie is great. But I'm not just going to say that, I am going to give it a full review.

So the graphics were stylized and pretty good, I loved the moving animation, which is really nice and fluid, and really felt like something very nice for the eyes to behold.

The story was a little weird, but funny enough to keep someone interested throught the movie.

The audio could've been a little better, but it's not a major complaint of mine.

All and all (Sorry, that's all I wanted to review on) it's a very good animation, and about everyone will like it, and to those of you who pick out little things to hate it on, come on, it's a good animation, sit back and enjoy it.

Fbf Arena Fbf Arena

Eh, nothing new

Nothing special or unique, and nothing that hasn't been done before. The graphics were simplistic, and all the moves have been done before. The small amount of dialogue felt tagged on, and not needed.

TehLeetStick responds: