zpiderman zpiderman

Wow

Wow, dude that was crap. It's probably not going to get blammed because nothing gets blammed nowadays, but it's crap. There wasn't any audio, first of all, which could've made it better, but the animation was very poor, slow, repetitive, and boring. It dragged on, and should've ended way before it did. I can't give 0/10 stars, but I did vote 0. Try harder next time.

VoyageWaffle VoyageWaffle

A very good animation

Man, kudos man, this movie is great. But I'm not just going to say that, I am going to give it a full review.

So the graphics were stylized and pretty good, I loved the moving animation, which is really nice and fluid, and really felt like something very nice for the eyes to behold.

The story was a little weird, but funny enough to keep someone interested throught the movie.

The audio could've been a little better, but it's not a major complaint of mine.

All and all (Sorry, that's all I wanted to review on) it's a very good animation, and about everyone will like it, and to those of you who pick out little things to hate it on, come on, it's a good animation, sit back and enjoy it.

Fbf Arena Fbf Arena

Eh, nothing new

Nothing special or unique, and nothing that hasn't been done before. The graphics were simplistic, and all the moves have been done before. The small amount of dialogue felt tagged on, and not needed.

TehLeetStick responds:

Thanks for the review.

16 Bit Kingdom : 1 16 Bit Kingdom : 1

Nice

Freakn' hilarious man.

Edgar N' Locke 03 Edgar N' Locke 03

Crawling into Bed

I will say that this was pretty well done, but I do have to say that there were only two things I didn't like, that you might want to improve on, or might not.

1. The audio didn't seem to be on the same level, so they were talking high-pitched, and up high, and then the music came on, and was lower, and the next song was higher, but it's not that big of a deal.

2. As Rocky and Bullwinkle once was described as a radioplay with pictures, this is like a blog with sprites. There wasn't a lot of movement by the actual characters, mainly because they were just talking, but the mouths really annoyed me for some reason, I don't know why. But you could add some movement to show that Gau was really into the songs (like moving back and forth).

Those are just some suggestions, but I liked the film, it was hilarious, and does add to the fact that nu metal just isn't metal... Keep up the good work.

Murray responds:

In response to your two points:

1. About the voice acting, it's just different voices I like to use. And the music, I was aware about that bit, but it's nothing too major.
2. More animation is what I'd like to do, but I'm just really lazy. :( However, for the fourth episode, there's quite a lot of animating that I'd like to do for it, so hopefully laziness doesn't get in my way.

Fat GIrls on Bicycles Fat GIrls on Bicycles

Good Job

I liked it. Good job, can't wait to see more.

SC Saturday Night Live #6 SC Saturday Night Live #6

They're making a comeback

This is the best one I've seen today. It's definately longer then all the other SC-SNLs, and I liked it better then the others. Keep up the good work.